Monday 14 March 2016

My Speech

My Planning and Pitching Speech

Hello there everyone, my name is Lee and I hope you all have had a great day, today I will be pitching my product to you all that I will eventually develop into an –in my opinion- a very successful product. This product will be for Creative Media level 2 Students for next year and will be easy to understand and be able to help them out in whatever they need to know. I will be doing a pitch about how I think posters will benefit level 2 media students and why we should use them more often.


 To create the posters I will need to be able to access software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Along with this I will need to be able to analyze legal and ethical issues and work out my target audiences likes and dislikes. I will have to assure that I will not bring someone’s reputation down or anything like that. I will do a step-by-step tutorial on how to do a high quality neat and tidy poster with all the little details in between. Showing the viewers famous poster artists and all the unique things they do will also be something to be taken into consideration.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment