Monday 14 March 2016

My Pitch Reasons

These are my reasons and purposes behind certain things in my speech.

The programs I will need for planning my pitch are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. The reason behind this is because these two programs are the best equipped for the roles I need them to play, to be able to create and re-create a vast variety of different posters to accompany whatever company may require them.

"Hello there everyone, my name is Lee and I hope you all have a great day" The reason behind this start is to be formal but also polite and get a good grounding of manners and appreciation of the situation while introducing myself to let them know who I am.

"I will eventually develop this into a -in my opinion- a very successful product." I used my own opinion in this to show my confidence in my product and show I have faith in what I am pitching. I also said what kind of target audience I am going for as knowing what audience you are going for will massively help analyse what I can do.

I also went on to talk about what my target audience was before I continued as it is always a wise idea to talk about your target audience first and foremost. I also mentioned how I will make it easy to understand and go through with as Its better to have it easily understand than to have people not understand you, or not understand it in general.

I needed to be very aware of what type of body language and facial expressions I was going to use, using different expressions changes the way the whole situation is played out. I need to focus specifically on what I'm going to say and how I'm going to say it. The more confidence and clear speech equals a successful pitch.

I had to remain confident throughout the entire pitch, trying to remain as formal as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment