Tuesday 15 December 2015

Logistics and Resources

Logistics is the management of the flow of things between where ideas start and when the finished product reaches the consumer or audience - in other words, how to organise all stages of planning and development of a product.

This involves careful planning and time management, especially when a product has to be made by different groups of people - such as a film for instance where people's time has to be booked in advance.

It also means organising budgets, available resources, and above all effective communication between everyone involved, so all parties know what it is that they need to produce and within what deadlines.


I am firstly going to think about my target audience and think about how i will talk about my product to them. I will then write a script so when I do come to do my radio broadcast I wont stutter or need to think about what to do or how to say it. After I have done these steps i will then think about how i will present my product to the target audience as it would be best fitted, my target audience is 16 - 21 year old's so it will be mature a long with a little sarcasm here and there to keep them. I will also strongly think about how I will communicate with the audience.

I will also try my best to relate strongly to the situation, involving my own thoughts and opinions throughout it to bring out the maximum potential out of my pitch, not only will I be doing this, I will also be carefully structuring everything I say so it can make as much sense as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment